New Application Summary view - Others tab

adolcar

Hi Community,
I am using the new Application Summary view, which is providing very useful data in one view, kudos!
One thing that I cannot figure out is the data in the tab "Other". As is today, it is showing a custom slot that I added to the Application Provider and Composite Application Provider (ptc_is_SOX_app), which is great as I can show this information. However, I had other 2 custom slots that are not been rendered in the view. I don't understand why it is rendering one but not the others, so I need your help to see what needs to be done to render those slots.

Thanks in advance,
Adolfo
JohnM

Hi Adolfo,

Thanks for the feedback.

Re your missing data, are they enumerations? This tab only picks up enumerations at the moment. If they are enumerations then can you post your slot names here please?

Thanks

John
adolcar

Thanks John, taking this old post to get more clarification.

I saw in the latest release (6.18.11) that Application Catalogue (table) added additional fields to be displayed as table, which is great. However, I am populating the field "Al Security Classifications" to represent the security for the application (PII, Sensitive, etc.). I cannot see this field available in the Application Catalogue (table), nor in the Application Summary (all tabs), and it is becoming a critical data to maintain and visualize to our Chief Privacy Officer and Legal Councel.

Is there a plan to get this attribute visible in both the Application Catalogue (table) and the Application Summary?

Thanks in advance.
JohnM

Sorry for the delay. If these are enumerations (they look like them) then they will appear. The Application Catalogue update went out in the last Cloud release, and the new app summary picks this up by default in the Other tab. These will be in Open Source and Docker in the December release