"Business Process Location Map" no response when clicking on the map

xiaoqi

Hello,

We have modeled several business processes, and linked the process (as well as activities) to the geographic location.

But now in this Process Map view, no response when clicking on the country in the map.

Could you help to check?

Thanks, Xiaoqi
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JohnM

Hi,

Sorry, this is because we don't currently have a country summary. The location view works from site, not country. I'll add an item to our backlog.

John

PS I noticed the process count wasn't showing on country. To fix: after this code:

Code: Select all

onMarkerTipShow: function(event, label, index){
        label.html(
          '<b># Processes:'+processValue[index].processes+'</b><br/>'
        );
        }

add this, a comma after the last curly bracket then:

Code: Select all

onRegionTipShow: function(e, el, code){
          el.html(el.html()+' (Processes: '+ (values[code] || 0) +')');
      },
xiaoqi

Hi John,

Thanks for your support.

After I've mapped "Process Performed At Sites" to "Sites" within slot "Performed by Organizations", the locations are starting to show the numbers of the sites have mapped now. See attached picture 1.

However, see the other screen, I couldn't see the effect of adding your "onRegionTipShow" codes, after I added them, even the country name is not shown. So I now put them in comments. Need further understanding on how those TipShow works.

Thanks,
Xiaoqi
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
neil.walsh

Hi,

onTipShow is a function from the map library. You can find the documention for the map library here.

https://jvectormap.com/documentation/ja ... i/jvm-map/

Cheers

Neil