Business Process Summary question

EntArtJoe

Hi there
I been having another odd thing happen, and I;m not sure what I've done (if anything to cause it). In summary the Business Process I've created looks fine on its own. But in the Business Process Summary form (extract in the link below) it shows a broken link and will not show it.

I'd appreciate some advice on this please.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/sckf3xeuwg19 ... MM6ma?dl=0

Regards
Joseph
jonathan.carter

Hi Joseph,

Thanks for posting.

I've had a look at the link that you've shared but only found a Visio document and a PDF of (presumably) that Visio document.

Could you elaborate some more on the issue you're seeing?
If I understand correctly, the graphical rendering of your process renders correctly in Viewer. However, on the Business Process Summary view, the link to that graphical rendering is not working?

Thanks

Jonathan
Essential Project Team
EntArtJoe

Hi Jonathan
Thanks for the response.
Basically, yes, when I click on the Business Process I want to see, I get the 2 item menu as expected (i.e. Business Process Flow and Business Process Summary).

The Process Flow version works fine including showing the Activities & Process below the diagram.

But the Process Summary Slot "Defining Process Flow" shows an X followed by the text "Architecture Image:KB_37812_Class14" . No idea what that means, I was expecting as you say a link to the Process Diagram.

regards
Joseph
p.s when can we expect the new version of the Business Process tool, it looks like a major improvement
jonathan.carter

Hi Joseph,

When you mentioned the Process Summary Slot, this sounds like a view within Essential Viewer. Is that right?

This Process Summary view is being updated for the next release but the current version has a section that can display a screenshot of the process flow definition as you drew it in Protege. In order to display that image, you need to select the "Send Graph Images" option on the Essential Viewer tab in Protege.

The next release is coming soon - but I can't give a more specific time than that!

Jonathan
Essential Project Team