2 Roadmap Models show same elements in Change Analysis repor

bbain

Hi there,

I have created 2 roadmaps in EA_Support. They contain different Start/End architectural states, and link to totally different Strategic Plans. When I go to the Essential Viewer and go to Business Process Change Analysis I see both roadmaps. But when I open them, they are exactly the same! The roadmap that was added to EA_Support-Essential Viewer-Report_Constant-Business_Roadmap slot 'Associated Instances'is the one that displays, no matter which I choose. If I add them both to this slot, they combine and again I see the same in both.

I have to go in and only have the roadmap I want to see in the 'Associated Instances' slot, in order to view it in the Business Process Change Analysis report (or any of the Change Analysis reports), and all the roadmaps show the same thing.

Is this a bug? Should I not be able to add multiple roadmaps to this Report Constant slot and then view whichever one I choose in the Change analysis reports?

Thanks,
Bev.
jonathan.carter

Hi Bev,

This isn't really a bug but not an ideal configuration.
We're working on improved versions of the Change Analysis views.

To switch the roadmap model that you want to view with this View, you need to change a Report Constant (in Essential Viewer section of EA Support), called Business Roadmap, that tells it which roadmap to operate on. Set the Associated Instance to the Business Roadmap model you want to analyse. As I said, we're working to improve this.

Jonathan
Essential Project Team
bbain

Ok thank you.