(v 3.0.4) : missing technology report

jmk

When navigating to technology instance detail I have an error about a missing xslt stylesheet:

technology/core_tech_instance_def.xsl
neil.walsh

Can you describe the path you take to try to view the page. This will help us debug.

Like most pages, the Technology Instance Summary page has been renamed in line with a standard naming convention. In this case it's technology/core_tl_tech_instance_summary.xsl

I can view the instance summary on my deployment if I go

Home > Technology Product Catalogue > Technology Product Summary > Technology Instance Summary,

What path are you taking to get to the instance summary?

Thanks for the feedback

Neil
jmk

1) Application catalog
2) Menu entry "Application Provider Summary" on an application
3) goto section "Physical Technology Platforms"

I get an error when i click either on the "instance name" or the "node" data in the table.
neil.walsh

Thanks for your feedback. I've added these to the bug tracker. This will be definitely fixed in the next minor release.

Cheers

Neil
jmk

So you have a bug tracker :)

I did not find any reference to it on the web site.

Any chance to get it public as it would be more convenient to use instead of the forums for bug tracking ?

Cheers,

J.-M.
neil.walsh

For now, we have an internal solution however a public bug-tracker is something we'd like to do. We need set a bit of time aside to figure out the best approach for the Essential Project and then make it happen. We've been a bit busy recently :D

We'll post back when we have a bit more to report...

Thanks

Neil