HTML Error on Provider Summary - Logical Build table

jkazmi

Hello,

I am trying to setup the logical build for a system that uses multiple thick clients (all these thick clients connect with the application server).

The provider summary page seems to be running into an issue in displaying the table data with multiple clients.

See images...eVin Foreman and eVin laptop Module are both thick clients. Only the eVin Foreman is displayed correctly with its capability and component name. The eVin Laptop Module is displayed outside of the table without a proper listing of its technology capabilities and component names.

I encountered the same issue while displaying multiple utilities. Eventually I had to take out the utility listings.

Note that the image displays correctly.

What am I missing?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jonathan.carter

Hi,

I think Neil's recent post sets out the direction for this View.

The diagram you're seeing here is basically a screenshot of what you modelling in Protege that is sent over to the Viewer, but is simply rendered without any further interpretation.

A new version of this View is coming soon for the Version 5 viewer that is less sensitive to the specifics of how you've modelled the content in the repository.

It sounds like what's causing problems with the model that you need to see is how the HTML is being rendered, rather than a modelling issue.

If you've got a populated repository and examples of the incorrectly rendering HTML it may not be too complex to resolve this - to at least get what you've got running. However, we'd like to encourage you to move to the version 5 Viewer.

Jonathan
Essential Project Team
jkazmi

Hi - Attached is the HTML being rendered. I've circled the erroneous HTML.

I would very much appreciate your help since I have multiple applications that would need to be rendered like this.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.