Cannot view reports in the Essential Viewer URL

Jirapol

Hi,
I recently install Essential from scratch to Windows 7 environment. I installed the required components; Tomcat 8, Java 1.8, Protege 3.5, Graphviz 2.38. I download sample EA repository and tried to export sample reports.

I received messages of successful export in the Protege report tab. But when I opened browser to http://localhost:8080/essential_viewer, I could get to the site, but I could not view any reports (or groups of report - sample).

Do you have any advice where I can check if I misconfigured or missing any steps? I checked the "graph_images" folder under Essential Viewer webapp folder, but I only saw default images, not from the sample project.

Thank you.
Blank_essential_viewer_via_browser.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jonathan.carter

Thanks for your feedback.

I think that the first thing to check is the version and configuration of the repository that you are publishing to the Version 5 viewer.
From the screenshots, it looks like the home page is returning no content - a blank page.

The version 5 viewer requires a version 5 repository and we provide an update pack to upgrade any version 4 repositories to version 5.

Jonathan
Essential Project Team