error in UML model - Essential Viewer

vhquijia

Hi everyone

I have one problem to show the UML Model in the essential viewer : business/core_bl_bus_process_model.xsl

I have installed the Graphviz component.

Attach the error!!!

Thanks in advance

Victor Hugo
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
vhquijia

Hi

I have this error on Linux and Windows, I have installed the Graphviz componente.
Thanks

Regards

Victor Hugo :cry:
neil.walsh

Hi,

This occurs when there is a issue with the modelling.

Have you added a "Start_Process_Flow" to the model is Protege (i.e. the black circle called "Start").

The Start_Process_Flow class is required the End_Process_Flow is optional though recommended.

If you have and are still getting issues, can you post a screenshot of a sample process from Protege which is causing the error? It's usually fairly straightforward to resolve these issues.

Thanks

Neil
vhquijia

Hi Neil

Attach the screenshot of a process.
Is necessary other information in the class to show the model?.

Thanks in advance

Victor H
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
neil.walsh

Hi,

Do all the "Business_Process_Usage"s have a "Business_Process" associated with them?

To check double click a "Business_Process_Usage" from the graphical version and check that the slot "Business Process Used" is populated

Thanks

Neil
vhquijia

Hi Neil

I have solution this issue with your recommendations.
Thanks

Regards

Victor H